Fire Department

The Federal Heights Fire Department proudly serves the community by providing professional, compassionate public safety services and fire prevention / educational activities throughout the community. The department responds to over 2500 emergency calls per year, 80 percent of which are emergency medical calls. The remaining 20 percent vary but include house fires, children locked in cars, and hazardous spills. The fire department's fire prevention activities include: commercial fire safety inspections, plan review, permitting, school visits, safety demonstrations, smoke detector installation, station tours, child car seat safety installations, and a resident and business lock box program.
ISO Rating
The Federal Heights Fire Department is proud to be Colorado's first ISO Class 1 department. Click on the ISO 1 Rating Badge on this page to learn more about this distinction and to see what this means for you and/or your business.

Department Divisions